Friday, December 18, 2009

Rusty

The more I stay away, the more I stay away. Because Thursday and Friday are my days, I tend to do most of my blogging then. By 'my days' I mean the days where I get to be by myself. Bubba's at work, the girls are at school and it's just me, the dog and the cat.

Usually I look forward to Thursdays with a longing I used to reserve only for special occasions. I cram all of my errands and "shoulds" into the morning hours and then sit with my computer, catching up on my blog reading and craft a post of my own.

I still look forward to those days but it seems that they fill up more quickly now and writing and reading are pushed to Fridays and beyond. The past few months I have spent 'my days' researching schools for Eve, Christmas shopping and completing school applications. I miss my blog reading. I miss writing, but it seems that the less I write, the fewer ideas I have.

Tomorrow, I'm getting up and forcing myself to write, even if it's gibberish. Gotta prime this pump!

4 comments:

Deb Shucka said...

You are much missed here as well.

Miss Devylish said...

I know the feeling - Saturdays are my days like that.. and then it bleeds to Sundays cuz I was just too lazy and had no inspiration.. I look forward to talking about your writing more in person sugar.. Miss you a lot. Soon soon ok? We have yummy stuff to drink and a whole new year to toast to.. Can this one be a teensy bit easier?? :) xo

Carrie Wilson Link said...

I like the prime the pump idea!

Jenny said...

Writing as much as I want during this time of year is always challenging for me too. Hope you had a nice holiday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...