Saturday, February 21, 2009

From My Family Room to Yours...


Upon being asked to get ready for bed last night (which means jammies on, teeth brushed, glass of water ready on the nightstand), both girls dashed upstairs as quickly as they could.

The eldest returned first, pink polka-dots top to bottom, ready for a snuggle and a debrief of the day's events.

Ninety seconds later, the whirling dervish appeared before us, pajama shirt on backwards and shouted,

"If I was on Survivor, my butt would be fuzzed out right now!"

as she did an about-face and shook her nekked booty at us.

TGIF.

5 comments:

Jerri said...

What a great laugh you gave me. Thanks.

Deb Shucka said...

What a girl!

Carrie Wilson Link said...

That girl will go FAR (if she's not repeatedly arrested for indecent exposure).

Jill of All Trades said...

Made me giggle.

Michelle O'Neil said...

I could make a fuzzy butt joke here but I think I'll refrain.

She's a little nut.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...