Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hmmm, Nice Try


Forgive me if I'm not rushing out to invest my savings in this new prospect:


Reversible alternative to vasectomy tested


"Chinese doctors have developed a new technique in birth control surgery for men that could be made available to the public next year, the China Daily said on Thursday.
The method involves making a small incision along the testicle into which doctors place a tiny tube.
"The tube functions as a filter that blocks sperm," Wu Weixiong, the director of Guangzhou
Family Planning Technology Center"


Honestly? The combination of the toxin-tainted toys and the fact that men will have to trust someone to place a foreign object in their testicles seems to prevent anyone with a modicum of common sense from believing that this is a viable option.

4 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Just mind the levies, I personally love the idea of foreign objects being placed in men's testicles. Let's start with sex offenders!

ammogirl said...

And...how would that even work? It just doesn't even make sense.

Deb said...

I'm wondering what story would have to be told to get a man to agree to that procedure in the first place!

I love Carrie's idea. I wonder what other things might be blocked by placing filters in men?!

Suzy said...

Lorena Bobbit has a special treatment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...