Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm Breathing As Slowly As I Can...

Been away for a while, likely to be away for a bit longer. I really want to come back and write, but recent events have conspired to keep me away. As if the holidays weren't crazy enough, Eve turned seven yesterday (Happy Birthday, sweet angel!), and Bubba recently returned from his first business trip post-surgery. Crap.

Seems the surgery (the $40,000.00 one that took four hours and eight weeks of recovery, you know the one, right?) didn't do the trick. Not only is he sick again, it's worse than before. So at this point we're back at square one, visiting Emergency Rooms, frightening our children, calling on the resources of friends and family to help out, and pleading with medical professionals to help us figure this damn thing out! I'm researching mercury poisoning, naturopathic physicians - hell, I'll even pay a faith healer at this point if they have something to offer.

So, needless to say, I'm a little busy right now. Hoping to write more coherently soon, but at this point any free moments I have are for meditating and sleeping.

2 comments:

Miss Devylish said...

Yes, simply remember to take care of you, K. That is what's most important. And when you need help, to ask. I'm here. xoxox

ammogirl said...

Kari. This is horrible news. Keep us updated, and lots of love your way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...