Thursday, June 22, 2006

For grown-ups only

I just finished devouring a book by Connie May Fowler called "The Problem with Murmur Lee". My friend, Sarah, accused me of reading only depressing books, and perhaps she's right, but while this one was a little sad, it was a quick, lively read that I enjoyed immensely.

My husband is of the same opinion as Sarah and doesn't even bother to inquire about my literary choices anymore, but I did find a passage in this particular book that he was capable of appreciating. Ms. Fowler writes (as her character, Edith Piaf), "...blow jobs! From a male point of view, there's nothing better. And it's a sad fact of the world that there simply are not enough of them being given. I swear, we would fight fewer wars if men were blown more often. Daily, if possible." Now that's a statement a man can agree with, eh? Especially the "daily, if possible" line...

1 comment:

Miss Devylish said...

Oooohhh dear.. I know you two too well.. that might be too much information for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...