Saturday, May 27, 2006

Which Star Wars Character Are You?

I think this falls under the category of "who the hell has time to come up with this stuff and why don't they think of something better to do like save the world?" Nonetheless, I found it an entertaining use of five minutes to find out which character I was most similar to. I must confess, I was a little shocked to see that it was a robot, but my surprise was far outweighed by my relief at not being labeled Jar-Jar Binks. I can't stand that particular character! At least R2 never betrayed anyone, and he can't really die, so I guess I'm happy. I would have been okay with Yoda, too, but I think I'm a little cuter than him, at least in a human female kind of way. The following are my results. There is a link to the test at the end of this post - take it and let me know who you are. Maybe we can have a Star Wars cocktail party someday and all come in costume....oh, God, I can't believe I just said that! I'm really nowhere near that much of a geek!

You are R2-D2
R2-D2 76%
Padme 66%
Princess Leia 62%
Yoda 62%
Obi-Wan Kenobi 61%
Luke Skywalker 58%
C-3PO 57%
Han Solo 54%
Jabba the Hutt 53%
An Ewok 52%
"What you lack in height and communication skills, you make up for in industriousness, technical know-how and being there when others need you most. "
(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters.)Click here to take the "Which Star Wars character are you?" quiz...

3 comments:

ammogirl said...

Anddd....I was Jar Jar. But he only beat out Padme by 1%!!! Stupid Jar Jar.

Miss Devylish said...

Ha! Treena's Jar Jar! I'm Princess Leia.. tee hee..

Your results:You are Princess Leia
Princess Leia 86%
Padme 78%
Luke Skywalker 70%
Obi-Wan Kenobi 65%
Han Solo 64%
An Ewok 62%
Jar Jar Binks 55%
C-3PO 53%
R2-D2 52%
You are an excellent friend and an unselfish person, yet you like to spend a lot of time on your hair and fashion. You spend most of your time with guys that are too cocky, too hairy, or too related.

kario said...

Well, you might be Princess Leia, but the stuff about spending your time with the wrong guys was more than accurate! Truth hurts, huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...